- 300gm chicken breast
- 4 x 2cm thick slices ciabatta
- 4 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs, soft boiled, peeled and quartered
- 1 Cos lettuce, leaves torn into rough pieces
- Caesar Dressing
- Shaved parmesan
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise to make 2 thin pieces. Rub both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a dash of olive oil to a frying pan, add the chicken and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until it is cooked through and golden. Set aside to cool then cut into slices.
- Put the eggs in a pot of cold water – bring to the boil and boil for approximately 1 ½ minutes for soft yolk.
- To make the croutons, cut the ciabatta into chunks. Place on a baking tray, sprinkle with a little olive oil, bake until golden. Turn during cooking.
- Cook the bacon in the frying pan until crispy and golden.
- Arrange the cos lettuce on a serving platter. Scatter over the chicken, bacon pieces, croutons and hard-boiled eggs.
- Drizzle with Caesar Dressing & garnish with shaved Parmesan
- Enjoy 😊