Apple & Feijoa Crumble
- 75g Butter Diced
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Rolled Oats
- 2 Apples, peeled and sliced
- 10 Ripe Feijoa flesh scooped out
- 1tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat over to 180°C
- Cut apple quarters into thick slices and put into a medium sized pot. Add cinnamon and bring to the boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add Feijoa pulp to the pot, stir and cover and cook for a couple of minutes until lightly poached.
- Drain into a colander and leave to the side while making the crumble.
- Add all of the crumble ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix together.
- Add the fruit to an oven safe dish and spread the crumble evenly over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top and the fruit juices start to bubble.
- Serve with ice cream, cream or custard.