Chicken Laksa Curry
- 500g chicken diced
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp Leena's Laksa Curry mix
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 400mls coconut cream
- 200g noodles cooked and drained
- 100mls chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
- Vegetables of your choice - We used Broccoli, Baby Leeks, Joi Choi
Can add this to your dish if you wish
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Can use seafood or tofu instead of chicken.
- Chop the chicken and vegetables.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet.
- Mix Leena's Laksa Curry mix with a bit of water to create a paste.
- Heat oil in wok on medium heat, add laksa mix and onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut cream, stock, chicken, fish sauce, lime and salt. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add vegetables and cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Add noodles to the curry.
- Serve and garnish with mung beans.