Creamy & Classic Potato Salad
- 900g Agria Potatoes or Trio Gourmet Potatoes
- 1T salt
- 2T white wine vinegar
- ½ C pickles, diced
- ¾ C mayonnaise
- ¼ C red onions, diced
- 2T minced parsley
- 1½T Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced into cubes
- 1 stalk of green onion, finely sliced
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Dice potatoes and place them in a large saucepan and top with boiling water
- Boil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon salt, reduce heat to medium, and simmer. Stir a few times, until potatoes are fork tender, about 8 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and transfer back to the pot.
- In a medium-sized bowl, gently stir together potatoes, mayonnaise, vinegar, red onion, parsley, mustard, pickles and chopped eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour before serving. Garnish with more parsley and mint.