- 2 Fresh Sweetcorn
- 2 Zucchinis - grated
- 2 Spring onions - finely sliced
- 2 Cloves of Garlic - crushed
- 2 Eggs - beaten
- 1 Cup of Tasty cheese -grated or Blue cheese -1/3 cup crumbled
- 1 Tsp Dried Dill
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Cup of Flour
- 1/2 Red chilli - finely diced (if you like a bit of heat)
- Salt and Pepper
- Slice the corn kernels off the husk.
- In a large bowl mix grated Zucchini’s (make sure to squeeze most of the moisture out of Zucchini’s after grating),corn kernels, spring onions, garlic, cheese, eggs, flour, thyme, dill, chopped chilli.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper, gently mix together.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan on medium heat and cook spoonfuls of the fritter mixture, once starting to brown around the outside turn the fritters over. Makes about 12.