- Kapiti Artisan Ciabatta Bread
- 2 tbs Fresh Parsley
- 7-8 Garlic Cloves
- 200g Butter
- Small handful finely grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C Bake
- Cut 200g butter into cubes for easier mixing.
- Finely chop the Parsley, Garlic and grate the Parmesan.
- Cut the Ciabatta in half length ways and spread a thick even layer of the butter mixture across the inside.
- Lay out on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Grate some more Parmesan Cheese over the top.