Maple Mustard Crispy Potatoes & Fresh Herb Salad
Maple Mustard Potatoes:
- 5 large agria potatoes, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of tarragon
- 1 bunch of chives, finely chopped
- 3 small radishes, finely sliced then cut into match sticks
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan-bake. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- For the Maple mustard potatoes, bring a saucepan half-filled with water to a boil. Place the potatoes in a colander over the water, cover and steam for 15 minutes, or until just tender.
- For the marinade, place the maple syrup, mustard and oil into a large bowl, season to taste and whisk to combine. Add the potatoes and gently toss them through the marinade, ensuring they are evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared tray and drizzle over any remaining marinade. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden and crispy. Let potatoes cool slightly.
- To make the salad, place all the ingredients in a bowl, reserving some radish for garnish and toss to combine.
- To serve, transfer to a serving platter or bowl and top with the reserved radish.
Simple Wholefoods Cookbook