Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
For the sauce for this dish, please refer to Homemade Veggie Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipe.
- 1 box of cannelloni pasta
- 500g ricotta
- 1 and 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Add the ricotta to a bowl with the egg, finely chopped spinach and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Mix until all combined.
- Fill the cannelloni with the above mixture.
- Coat the bottom of your baking dish in a layer of sauce. Add in the cannelloni rolls and top with the remaining sauce.
- Add your favourite grated cheeses over the top, cover and bake for 20 minutes and 190C. Take the cover off and broil until the top is golden brown. Let sit for a few minutes and enjoy!