Pork & Coriander Dumplings
- 250g pork mince
- 2 cups of finely chopped green cabbage
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp grated garlic
- 2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- Small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of water
- 1 packet of dumpling wrappers
- To make the filling mix together the pork, cabbage, coriander, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
- Place a small amount of filling in each dumpling wrapper, folding them over to create a half moon shape.
- Starting at one end, fold and pinch the wrapper tightly together, continuing this method until the dumpling is completely sealed. Set the dumplings aside to rest for about 15 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the sesame oil until its really hot, then fry one side of the dumplings until its golden brown.
- Carefully pour in 1 cup of water and cover with a lid immediately - allowing the top side of the dumplings to steam.
- Once the water has evaporated, let the bottoms crisp up.
- Remove from pan and plate on a platter or in individual servings.
- Serve with House of Dumplings Chilli Oil and Mum's Sauce.