Potato & Leek Soup
- 2 leeks
- 6-8 Oakley's potatoes or 3-4 Agria potatoes
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 1-2 sticks of celery
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 3-4 cups of chicken stock depending on how runny or thick you want it
- 25-50g butter
- Slice & dice your onion, celery & bacon and add to a pot with butter until bacon starts to crisp up.
- Cut your leeks & potatoes into mid sized pieces and add to pot and let cook for 2 mins
- Add your stock and bring to the boil then cover, turn down the heat and let simmer for 20 mins.
- Once cooked, whizz it all up and serve with any bread of your choice!