Pumpkin, Sundried Tomato & Feta Ravioloni
Great as an elegant starter or as main with a side salad.
- Pasta Vera – Pumpkin, Sundried Tomato & Feta Ravioloni 400g
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 cup white wine (or chicken /vegetable stock)
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup sundried tomato pesto or chopped sundried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan
Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain, reserving 1 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in white wine /stock and cook, mixing until incorporated, about 1 minute. Stir in cream, sun dried tomato pesto, parmesan, simmer until it thickens a bit and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce adding cooking liquid as needed to thin out the sauce
SERVE : Basil and grated parmesan to top
Buy some now from our site Here