- 500 grams Raw Beetroot - peeled & grated
- 700 grams Raw Carrot - peeled & grated
- 1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Raisin Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Toasted Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup of good Olive Oil - Waikawa Glen
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Lightly dry toast the sunflower & pumpkin seeds and mix in with the grated Beetroot, carrots, mint, cranberries and salt.
- To prepare the dressing place all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour dressing over beetroot and carrot ingredients. Store salad in an air tight container and place in the fridge until chilled.
- Serve with your favourite BBQ foods or simple have as a salad on its own.
Note: - I found it faster and not so messy grating the Beetroot and Carrot in a