125gm soft butter
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup yoghurt
3/4 cup milk
Up to 3 cups finely chopped Western Harvest Rhubarb
Topping: 1/2 cup brown sugar melted with 2 tbsp butter
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.. Butter and flour a spring form cake tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Add the egg and vanilla.
- Sift the flour and soda together. Mix the yoghurt and milk together.
- Alternately add the flour and milk to the butter. Gently stir through the rhubarb.
- Put into the cake tin.
- Crumble the topping over the cake.
- Bake for 40 mins until a skewer comes out clean.