Tomato Eggplant Zucchini Bake with Garlic and Parmesan
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 small/medium eggplant
- 250gm cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Lightly grease a deep baking dish.
- Quarter the zucchini then cut into thick slices and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Slice the eggplant into thick rounds, then stack the rounds and cut into quarters. Add to the bowl with the zucchini. Halve the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl. Drizzle the cut vegetables with the olive oil, then add the garlic, salt, pepper, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and half of the basil and parsley. Toss gently to combine.
- Transfer the vegetables to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes, then cover the dish with foil, continue baking for a further 10 to 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley. Serve warm.